Feel free to make an offer! Most offers accepted within 2hrs! Need free shipping? A price match? No worries! Submit an offer!
Please ensure you look at all pictures and read description. All pictures are an accurate indication of the product. This is a very beautiful item and would make a great addition to your collection! Let us know if you have any questions!
The Squier Classic Vibe ’60s Custom Telecaster is a nod to the double-bound Tele® models of the 1960s. It creates great tone from Fender-designed single-coil alnico pickups. Player-friendly features include a Slim “C”-shaped neck profile with a comfy 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style Telecaster bridge with barrel saddles and string-through-body design. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- Maple, Slim "C"-shape neck with vintage-tint gloss finish
- 9.5"-radius fingerboard with 21 narrow-tall frets
- Fender-Designed alnico pickups, 3-position blade switch
- Vintage-style bridge with barrel saddles, nickel-plated hardware
- Body: Double-bound Tele body
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple with vintage-tint gloss finish, Slim "C" Shape
- Headstock: 1960s-inspired headstock markings
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets: 21 narrow-tall frets
- Nut Width: 1.65" (42mm)
- Hardware: Nickel-plated
- Tuning Keys: Vintage-style tuning machines
- Bridge: Vintage-style Telecaster bridge with barrel saddles, nickel-plated hardware
- Pickguard: 1-ply white
- Neck pickup: Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickup
- Bridge pickup: Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickup
- Pickup switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone