NAMM 2019 Reveal.
The Keeley Fuzz Bender is a three transistor modern fuzz using a combination of high-gain silicon and smooth-toned germanium. What sets the Fuzz Bender apart is its active EQ. Using two gyrators as an active EQ gives you the ability to create massive fuzz tones not possible with regular fuzz circuits. With over 20dB of boost at both 100Hz and at 10K Hz, this stomp box is loaded with brand new sounds. Make it even more unique with the all new Gate Control design: a complex blend that gives you glitchy, velcro ripping sounds! Now you can create new and epic, unnatural fuzz-worlds with the Keeley Fuzz Bender.
- Five Knob Hybrid Fuzz with Germanium Transistor
- Ginormous Level and Fuzz controls you can move with your feet!
- Gyrator Bass and Treble controls with 20 dB boost each!
- Gate Control for glitchy-velcro attack
- Simple in/out top mounted jacks, true bypass
- 9 volt DC, 20mA power jack, no battery
- Designed and Made in the USA