Feel free to make an offer! Most offers accepted within 2hrs! Need free shipping? A price match? No worries! Submit an offer!
Please ensure you look at all pictures and read description. This is a beautiful item and would make a great addition to your collection! This guitar is brand new and sports it’s hang tags.
The Tele gets Heavy!
Fender presents the Jim Root Telecaster, a truly modern spin on a classic axe. As the lead guitarist for both Slipknot and Stone Sour, Jim Root is one of today's top heavy guitarists. This Tele was a labor of love for both the artist and Fender, and combines several unique features to give it an identity all its own. This tone-laden Tele sports EMG pickups packed into a mahogany body for a big, thick sound. The Jim Root Telecaster is a modern Tele built for BIG sounds!
Fender Jim Root Telecaster Features:
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Hardware: Black
- Controls: 1 Master Volume
- EMG active pickups
- White finish
Fender Jim Root Telecaster - a modern rock icon and a modern update to the Tele!
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Jim Root Telecaster
- Body Material Mahogany
- Body Finish Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color White
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Modern C
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 12"
- Fingerboard Material Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay White dots
- Number of Frets 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.650"
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece 6-Saddle Strings-through Body Hardtail
- Tuners Deluxe Staggered Die-cast Sealed Locking
- Neck Pickup EMG 60 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup EMG 81 Humbucker
- Controls 1 x master volume,
- Switching 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings Fender USA 250L, .009-.042
- Case Included Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:0134444780