ECCOS Delay Looper
The new true-stereo Keeley ECCOS artfully combines a delay pedal and a looper. At the heart of the ECCOS is a neo-vintage delay with unprecedented control over tape-style echoes. Create long and majestic sounding tape flanged delay lines and then switch to the feature-packed Looper to record endless layers of sound! Dual stomp switches in delay mode are for true-bypass, tap-tempo and even endless feedback – but in looper mode they allow you to record, play, reverse, half-speed and even trigger a “play-once”. Live or as a studio workstation the delay and looper work together giving you endless room for creating and experimenting in a small footprint. With over three years of development on the Quad 24/56-bit Dream DSP, Keeley has reached the pinnacle of guitar effects sound quality with the amazing new sounds in the ECCOS.
- ECCOS is a True Stereo Delay and Looper
- Uber high-fidelity tape flange modulation
- Features include 3 memory presets, subdivisions, trails, runaway feedback
- Huge array of tone and time-based controls with the Alt Hold feature
- Full-featured Looper with reverse and half-speed loop effects
- 2 minutes of looping in mono, 60 seconds in stereo,
- Endless layers of recording!
- True-Bypass and Tap Tempo on-board or remotely with any style pedal-switcher
- Expression pedal assignment over any parameter and in any direction
- Pro Rig designed, remote control thru 1/4″ jacks for live use with pedal switcher systems
- 100% analog dry signal, audiophile designed input to output
- Stereo True-Bypass/Trails, switchable on the fly
- 9 Volt DC, 115mA low-current design
- Made in Edmond, USA